This will be a small introduction series to the world of Docker.
I’ll be going over the following topics:
- Simpler usage of docker containers.
- Data Volumes and mounting host directory in a container.
- Building your own docker image.
- Running multiple containers simultaneously(Docker Compose).
- Docker cluster management and orchestration features(Docker Swarm).
Disclaimer: Most of the things that I will be going through will be for beginners and will contain stuff from the official documentation of Docker.